Friday, December 30, 2011

Migraines

I suffered from a Migraine everyday for five years will no relief. It start went I was just 13 and I didn't get relief til I was 18 going on 19. For those five years my life was planned around how I felt in that moment. This made it impossible to plan anything out or to keep a commitment. The first year of having migraines I would go to doctor after doctor will very little results. After a year I would try to move one and live my life but that would not work as plan. I was unable to go to school as plan and soon force to be in a dark room 24/7 and do all my school work at home. I tried everything to try to dull the pain but nothing worked. It was the beginning of senior year and my mom had look up online treatment to chronic migraines and found out that Neuro Simulator was showing result of working on migraines. So we went to Dr. Chapman in Houston and I was soon implant. I have now been migraine free for almost 6 months. I have been given a new life, a new start!

If anyone has any question about my story please feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment