Sunday, September 16, 2012

Living Life! Feeling Free!

Life has been so busy with my school and work. I now drive to school two days a week and work three days a week. I really enjoy doing both add being able to come home to a home cooked meal with my family.

Chronic Migraine Awareness Fonder and Board Members came to my hometown of Houston Texas. It was wonderful to been them. We went to the mall to spread awareness and went ice skating. I also spoke it Advance Migraine Relief and Treatment Center seminar. I was not planning on and was so scary. I felt that I did a good job and I did enjoy sharing my story.

A Few people from CMA

Ice Skating with Cat the Fonder


I am feeling good and life is wonderful right now for me! I could not ask for anything more or less in life. I am also volunteering with Chronic Migraine Awareness and I am hoping to make a difference in this world and I believe this Non-profit Organization is the step in that direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment