Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer has been busy!

It been a busy busy summer for me. I have two job so that keep me pretty busy. I am also taking summer school which keep me busy at nights and on the weekend. In two week I will be going to my favorite place in Texas. It called the Frio River in Concan, Texas. I have been going there since I was five years old and it just a place where my cell doesn't work and I can just relax. And now it that I am adult I can go there and act like a kid. There are also a few other place along the Frio River that I am looking for to going while I am there too. Like Garner State Park, Neal's Lodges and Frio's Dry Fifty. I will also be staying at Yeargan's River Bend. It a wonderful little place to stay and it a very family friendly place to stay and bring your children and grandchildren for years to come. I really have enjoyed going there and growing up there. The river is a rock bedded river and the water is crystal clear.

This is the cottage at Yeargan's River Bend


This two picture of my brother and I  at the Frio River when when were younger.

This is a picture of the Dry Fifty


So all and all I have been having a wonderful summer and Headache wise I am doing well and feeling Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment