Sunday, June 10, 2012

What Headaches?

So it been about a month without any major headaches (knock on wood!). I am doing wonderful and living life to the Fullest. I am recently watch "The Help" for the first time and I have fallen in love with it. I like that the book that is talked about in the movie is from the view of the African American Woman's eyes. Over all it a wonderful movie and I look forward to reading the book this summer. Today I watch a movie called Sarah's Key. It a story about a girl who was picked up during the Vel'd'Hiv Roundup on July 16 and 17 of 1942. This happen in Paris. The French Police when a rounded up about 13,000 Jewish people and sent them to camps. Most of them would die. In the Movie there is a Journalist who is writing an article about this event that there is not one image to prove that this happen. During her research she find out about this girl and try to track her down to talk to her. I wont ruin the movie for you but it has a great story.
This is the Movie trailer to Sarah's Key

This summer one of the things I plan on making my bucket list. Lately I come to realize how short life is and that you should live it to the fullest. I plan on just doing that. So what something on your bucket list that your want to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment